Ziglu’s Mark Hipperson on Why Standards Matter in Fintech
Joining us for a cocktail at Fintech Talents, we spoke to Mark Hipperson, the Founder and CEO of app-orientated fintech, Ziglu, about the company’s recent acquisition by U.S. powerhouse Robinhood and what that means for Ziglu customers and their access to financial services.
The company launched two years ago, and for Hipperson, the journey has revealed that values and high standards matter to customers, whether that be in developing a solid tech stack or being transparent about how their services work.
Companies In This Post
- Chris Baker Named Chief Strategic Officer at POSaBIT Read more
- Fintech Job Cuts: An Analysis of the Impact on the Industry Read more
- Wolters Kluwer’s CCH® Tagetik expert solution recognized by Nucleus Research Read more
- Court of Appeal Rules in First Case Over Developers’ Duty of Care to Crypto Asset Owners Read more
- Vancity’s Visa credit cards are counting carbon footprints with ecolytiq Read more