Webinar: Who will win the battle for the next digital revolution? A boom time for Embedded Finance
As we move from the information age to the experience age, the next digital revolution will be ‘Embedded Finance’.
A recent report by Mambu, in collaboration with Amazon Web Services (AWS) looks at the estimated value of the embedded finance market and analyses the reasons behind this extraordinary growth, as well as identifies which key verticals will be driving this value.
Kunal Galav from Mambu and Karen Mae Ching from AWS discuss the global opportunity for embedded finance and analyse how integrated and innovative financial services will drive new propositions and customer experiences across different sectors.
Regional Director EMEA Advisory
Karen Mae Ching
Global Financial Services Partner Program Manager
Companies In This Post
- Aviva to enter Lloyd’s market via acquisition of Probitas Read more
- Atlantic Global Risk Goes live with Novidea Insurance Management Platform to eliminate data silos and empower staff Read more
- Innovate Finance Launches the first Unicorn Council for UK FinTech Read more
- EXCLUSVE: “Playingtowin” – Alana Condratov, Freemarket in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more
- Thredd appoints Global CTO to support further growth plans Read more