Webinar: Who will win the battle for the next digital revolution? A boom time for Embedded Finance
As we move from the information age to the experience age, the next digital revolution will be ‘Embedded Finance’.
A recent report by Mambu, in collaboration with Amazon Web Services (AWS) looks at the estimated value of the embedded finance market and analyses the reasons behind this extraordinary growth, as well as identifies which key verticals will be driving this value.
Kunal Galav from Mambu and Karen Mae Ching from AWS discuss the global opportunity for embedded finance and analyse how integrated and innovative financial services will drive new propositions and customer experiences across different sectors.
Regional Director EMEA Advisory
Karen Mae Ching
Global Financial Services Partner Program Manager
Companies In This Post
- Newfront Appoints Former Marsh Leader as US Growth Leader Read more
- Kroo: Only UK current account to offer more than 3% AER interest on balances up to £85k Read more
- Banking Transformed Podcast: Global Trends that will Disrupt Finance in 2023 Read more
- Barclays sets out its flexible banking strategy Read more
- TD Announces Exclusive Strategic Relationship With CanadaVisa to Help Support Newcomers as They Establish Their Financial Life in Canada Read more