Virtual Arena: Using Analytics And Technology To Cope With Market Uncertainty – Part 2
Welcome back to another exciting Virtual Arena from FF News. Carrying on from our last Virtual Arena, we’ll be talking all about the actions that financial institutions can take to try and counter the market uncertainty that’s prevalent in the modern environment. Best-of-Breed analytics tools & technologies can provide valuable insights to firms and help provide clarity when making important decisions in turbulent circumstances that can otherwise be difficult to navigate.
For this Virtual Arena, FF News’ Ali Paterson is joined by Christian Kahl, President of FINCAD and Gennadiy Friedman, Managing Director at Enfusion.
People In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more