The Fintech Show 6.08: Digital Transformation with Mambu & PwC
Welcome back to another exciting episode of The Fintech Show from FF News. In this episode, we’ll be focusing on the process of digital transformation in the financial services industry following the findings of the recent joint whitepaper with Mambu & PwC.
As conditions become harsher in the financial services sector, organisations are looking for new and innovative ways to provide positive customer experiences whilst reducing their operational costs. So, are we embarking on an era of digital transformation in finance?
To help answer the question, we were joined in this episode by expert guests Kunal Galav of Mambu, and Akhilesh Khera of PwC. Kunal & Akhilesh discuss real-life scenarios where banks are undergoing transformation and using different approaches for speed to market. They explore the regulatory challenges surrounding digital transformation along with the increase in customer satisfaction as an outcome of innovation.
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more