Usman Raja – Island Pay – Fintech Islands 2022
From Fintech Islands, we spoke to Usman Raja, the Head of Product & Partnerships at Island Pay, to discuss the banking infrastructure in Bahamas and why a digital-first payment platform is necessary for financial inclusion.
Raja details Island Pay’s prioritisation of customers and trust, with their operations involving top-tier KYC and a rigorous ID verification process.
Companies In This Post
- Optimum Finance Continues Growth Trajectory with New Funding Capability Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Neobanking Around the World” – Alex Weber, N26 in ‘The Paytech Magazine’ Read more
- VizyPay’s Cash Discount Program Wins Bronze in 12th Annual Best in Biz Awards Read more
- BNY Mellon’s Isabel Schmidt on Payments Modernisation and the Digital Economy in 2022 Read more
- Virtual cards and updated Spending Insights join Starling Bank’s enhanced suite of money management tools Read more