Using Voice Data to Process Claims Faster – Jeanette Hernandez – Clearspeed
In this interview FF News spoke to Jeanette Hernandez, SVP of Global Insurance Services at Clearspeed. They help identify risk through voice analytics and Hernandez speaks to us about how they’re helping to fast track claims and get payments to clients faster. It’s also got real benefits for fighting fraud and is pushing the boundaries of time saving in insurance.
We hear about how this technology is providing richer data for better processing and giving adjusters better tools to prioritise higher risk claims. In times and regions where there is a high volume of claims, Insurtech like this can make a real difference.
Companies In This Post
- Revolut and Bexs identified 61% of Brazilians That Travel Abroad Still Use Cash Read more
- Bold Penguin and Veruna announce industry-leading integration to return quotes from Bold Penguin to Veruna Read more
- NomuPay accelerates growth through acquisition of Total Processing Read more
- Socure Drives Fintech Innovation with Banking-as-a-Service Insights and Controls Read more
- UniCredit Invests in German Fintech Banxware Read more