Unipet’s Tyron Monsegue on Why Businesses Need to Be Careful with Whom They Partner
At Fintech Islands, we caught up with Tryon Monsegue, the Chief Financial Officer at the energy company, Unipet, to discuss financial education and modern methods of financing.
For Monsegue, Unipet’s fintech journey is more of a marathon than a sprint with the right partnerships being the ones that provide knowledge and expertise as well as new cash flow.
Companies In This Post
- Open Society Foundations (OSF) Award $1.1 Million Grant to Afrobarometer to Spur Future Growth Read more
- Intix’s André Casterman on Why Richer Data is Essential for Real-Time Payments Read more
- (African) Fintech Revenues Could Grow by 8X to Reach $30 Billion by 2025 – Mckinsey & Company Read more
- HashKey Group and SEBA Bank Form Strategic Partnership to Accelerate Institutional Adoption of Digital Assets in Hong Kong and Switzerland Read more
- CMC Invest Launches Plus Plan – Investors Can Now Open Stocks and Shares ISAs and Access USD Currency Wallets Read more