UL Solutions’ John French, on Interoperability in CBP and Ensuring Security
At Money2020 Vegas, we caught up with John French, the Account Executive for safety science company, UL Solutions, to discuss regulatory compliance in payments and the need for interoperability for cross-border transactions.
For French, there are 3 vital factors institutions must consider when adapting to new technologies; customer centricity, security, and efficiency – with the advent of embedded finance and BaaS, FIs must focus on delivering their service fast and securely without giving customers room for worry.
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more