FF Virtual Arena: Fintech 4 Good – Opening Banking & Charity
In our latest episode of The Virtual Arena, join our host Ali Paterson as we find out how open banking can fuel Fintech 4 Good in this crisis. We want to understand the whole fintech charity ecosystem so we bring in Sean Donnelly the Co- founder of the app, Roundups, a way to donate pennies from every purchase. We also get Jason O’Shaughnessy from Saltedge, the firm that can make all these exciting fintech ideas possible.
- Alta Signa Expands into Central and Southeastern Europe Read more
- Businesses look to lower costs – Revolut Business Customers Data Read more
- Better Surpasses $100B in Mortgages Funded for American Families Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “A Thoroughly Modern Mobility” – Sonia Flynn, Zego in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- Ethos Launches Life Insurance Offering through AIP Marketing Alliance Read more