The Paytech Show: ISO 20022 – The New Global Standard For Financial Messaging
Get ready for another exciting episode of The Paytech Show where we explore the latest trends & technologies in the payments industry. In today’s episode, we’re diving into the world of ISO 20022, the new global standard for financial messaging.
To get a better understanding of the opportunities and challenges that ISO 20022 presents, we travel to Frankfurt for a discussion with Marc Recker, Global Head of Product – Institutional Cash Management at Deutsche Bank. Marc shared his insights on how Deutsche Bank has prepared for the transition.
We were also lucky enough to be joined by Simon Wilson, MD for Transaction Automation at valantic FSA. Simon gave us the low-down on the ways his organization is helping banks of all sizes become compliant with ISO 20022 both before and after the deadline.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more