The Fintech Show: The Implementation of AI In Banking & Insurance
Welcome back to another exciting episode of the Fintech Show. In today’s episode, we’ll be focusing on the implementation of artificial intelligence in the banking and insurance industries, and the key challenges faced by these institutions.
To get a better understanding of the challenges and opportunities associated with AI in banking, we’ve travelled across the globe to speak with some of the industry’s leading experts. From New York, to London & Switzerland. We caught up with Roque Martinez from SmartStream Technologies, Ericson Chan from the Zurich Insurance Group and Ash Booth from HSBC.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more