The Fintech Show: How to Build a Bank – Part 3: How to Build a Bank for SME’s
Welcome back to the FF News miniseries ‘How to Build a Bank’ in association with our friends over at Mambu.
Last week, we discussed the world of buy-now-pay-later and how organisations can improve their service offerings by utilising this product. Now, we have a brand new topic to round out the series. In today’s episode titled ‘How to Build a Bank for SME’s’ we’re going to be finding out how financial institutions can gear themselves toward serving the SME market.
We’re joined by some fantastic guests who are right at the heart of the SME Banking industry. Joining us today, we have:
- Kunal Galav, Global Head of Partnership Development at Mambu
- Ben Ussher-Stanley, Manager for Business Development in EMEA at nCino
- Conrad Ford, Chief Product & Strategy Officer at Allica Bank
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Tenity (Previously F10) Announces Initial Closing of Its Early-stage Fintech Fund Read more
- Cashflows Launches AI-powered Fast Onboarding to Streamline Merchant Onboarding Read more
- Yasmeen Jaffer – JJCFinTech – Finovate Europe 2023 Read more
- Will Ellis – Lenvi – Finovate Europe 2023 Read more
- Billtrust Surpasses $100 Billion in Payments Volume in 2022 Amid Strong Growth Read more