The Fintech Show 6.05: How to Build a Bank – Part 2: ‘Buy-Now-Pay-Later’
Welcome back to our special spin-off series of the Fintech Show ‘How to Build a Bank’ in association with our friends over at Mambu.
We’ll be speaking with various different guests and international speakers from around the world to find out more about how they would build a bank. Last week, we took a look at cloud technologies and their benefits for the banking industry when properly adopted. Today, we’ve got a brand-new topic to talk about.
In Today’s episode of How to Build a Bank, we’re going to be looking at a brand-new banking product that has really taken Society by storm. We’re talking about Buy-Now-Pay-Later, otherwise, known as BNPL.
Joining us for today’s episode, we have a plethora of experts including:
- Simon Hammerschmidt, Global Head of Strategic Partnerships at Mambu
- Karen Mae Ching, Global Financial Services Partner Sales Program Lead, AWS
- Ingmar Stupp, Founder, Tilta
People In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more