The Fintech Show: How to Build a Bank – Part 1: ‘Banking in the Cloud’
Welcome to the first of a special spin-off series of The Fintech Show: “How to Build a Bank”, sponsored by our friends over at Mambu. In this 3-part series, we speak to various different guests; and inspirational speakers from around the world, to find out how they would build a bank.
In this episode, we’ll be looking at how to build a bank with the assistance of cloud technology. Joining us, we have 3 guests who are right at the heart of the topic. We have:
- Karen Mae Ching, Global Financial Services Partner Sales Program Lead at AWS
- Justus Roux, Solutions Engineering Manager at Mambu
- Will Sorby, Director of Product Strategy and Monetisation at N26
Cloud technology has revolutionized the way banks operate, enabling them to build digital-first platforms that can scale quickly and efficiently. Banks can now develop new products and services faster and respond more quickly to changing market conditions. All whilst reducing costs.
Working with the cloud allows banks to integrate with other financial services and third-party providers, making it easier to offer their services to consumers. Cloud technology is transforming the banking industry and enabling banks to offer more innovative and personalized services to their customers.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Tenity (Previously F10) Announces Initial Closing of Its Early-stage Fintech Fund Read more
- Cashflows Launches AI-powered Fast Onboarding to Streamline Merchant Onboarding Read more
- Yasmeen Jaffer – JJCFinTech – Finovate Europe 2023 Read more
- Will Ellis – Lenvi – Finovate Europe 2023 Read more
- Billtrust Surpasses $100 Billion in Payments Volume in 2022 Amid Strong Growth Read more