Tarique Al-Ansari from Paystone on Financial Opportunity in Barbados
From Fintech Islands, we caught up with Tarique Al-Ansari, CEO at Canadian-based payment solution, Paystone, to talk about the financial opportunity in Barbados and why the best team does not always need to work under one roof. Al-Ansari explains Paystone’s diverse approach to hiring pre-COVID, utilising a wealth of digital tools to host a truly global workforce – reflective of the company’s culture and business goals.
Companies In This Post
- Oxbury Bank — Britain’s Only Dedicated AgTech Bank — Announces Breakeven and on Target for £1 Billion in Lending Read more
- Battleface Makes Debut Into Canada Through Partnership With Hunter McCorquodale Read more
- NEAR Foundation & NYU SPS Collaborate on Web3 & Sports Industry Workshop Read more
- Diebold Nixdorf Announces Octavio Marquez Elected as Chairman Read more
- Apollo Global Management, Neuberger Berman and Oaktree Capital Provide Private Markets Perspectives in Pm Alpha Outlook Webcast Read more