Steve Wojciechowicz – Data and automation making life easier for corporate treasurers
Speaking to Steve Wojciechowicz at BNY Mellon, we found out how the increased dataset now available to corporate treasurers can provide great new insights they didn’t have before.
Although they’re juggling a large number of responsibilities there are a number of ways this can help. In this fascinating conversation with Doug Mackenzie, Steve also sheds light on what they’re doing to deal with fraud and some interesting developments around automation that are helping with AML.
You will also find out about something called ‘Entity disambiguation’ and how BNY Mellon are using tech partners to share anonymous data to improve their service and keep clients money safe.
Companies In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more