Starling Bank’s Jason Maude on Why Fintechs Need to Focus on Commercial Viability
Joining us for a cocktail at Fintech Talents, we chat with Jason Maude, the Chief Technology Advocate at neobank, Starling Bank, about the next steps for the UK fintech industry and why fintechs need to focus on attaining commercial viability.
Companies In This Post
- Chris Baker Named Chief Strategic Officer at POSaBIT Read more
- Fintech Job Cuts: An Analysis of the Impact on the Industry Read more
- Wolters Kluwer’s CCH® Tagetik expert solution recognized by Nucleus Research Read more
- Court of Appeal Rules in First Case Over Developers’ Duty of Care to Crypto Asset Owners Read more
- Vancity’s Visa credit cards are counting carbon footprints with ecolytiq Read more