Starling Bank’s Jason Maude on Why Fintechs Need to Focus on Commercial Viability
Joining us for a cocktail at Fintech Talents, we chat with Jason Maude, the Chief Technology Advocate at neobank, Starling Bank, about the next steps for the UK fintech industry and why fintechs need to focus on attaining commercial viability.
Companies In This Post
- Marsh Mclennan’s Oliver Wyman Completes Acquisition Of Innopay Read more
- What does Finovate do differently? | FF News at Finovate Europe 2024 Read more
- Falak Investments and Standard Chartered elevate female tech innovators in Saudi’s latest women In tech cohort Read more
- Clearwater Analytics Appoints Mike Chen as its New Head of Corporate Development Read more
- Allica revamps business savings to offer market-leading rates and reward business savers Read more