PPRO – Simon Hughes – APEXX Global – Fintech Spotlight
In this exclusive fintech spotlight brought to you by PPRO, listen in to an enticing conversation as FF News’ Doug Mackenzie interviews Simon Hughes, Global Head of Partnerships at APEXX Global, to engage in a discussion regarding the company and his field of work.
PPRO is a prominent provider of cross-border e-commerce payment solutions, offering robust payment infrastructure services to businesses on a global scale. With their cutting-edge platform, they enable secure and seamless online transactions, elevating the customer journey and empowering merchants to expand their international presence.
APEXX Global is a leading fintech company specialising in global payment and acquiring solutions. Their innovative platform simplifies payment processes, optimises costs, and enhances customer experiences, helping businesses unlock new opportunities in the evolving digital landscape.
“We operate globally, so digital payment options are different in each market. There is a vast array of those payment options. Some of the key challenges we face are: How do we provision multiple digital payment options through a single API to our customers? We use partnerships to facilitate that, so our partnership with PPRO supports our ability to do that. It allows us to offer multiple payment options across the globe to our merchants and keep the simplicity there for our merchants.”
“Through the consultative approach, both from us and from PPRO as a collective, we offer an ROI model type function to the merchant that says: ‘You’re operating in this market, you’re currently processing certain payment options for your customers, but these additional payment options could drive further revenue for you, and here’s the reasons why, and here’s the benefit you could see from a bottom line perspective in doing so.’ So we will provide a financial ROI model to the merchant that really is foolproof.”
- Juniper Research: Digital Identity Verification Checks to Pass the 70 Billion Mark in 2024, as Businesses Prioritise Fraud Prevention Read more
- Pie Insurance Appoints Audra Foglietta as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Triterras Announces the Appointment of Vinay Kapoor to Executive Vice President Read more
- Exchange Bank Taps Pidgin to Provide Real-Time Payment Options for Customers Read more
- Kroll Launches Detection and Response Maturity Model and Finds 91% of Businesses Overestimate Their Cyber Maturity, Increasing Their Vulnerability to Cyberattacks Read more