Paysafe’s Rob Gatto on Why Banking Customers Still Use Cash
At Money20/20 Vegas, we caught up with Rob Gatto, the Chief Revenue Officer of Paysafe, to talk about their B2B and B2C operations and provide all parties with a host of payment options and capabilities. Gatto explains the miraculous increase in cash use among consumers, even with the advent of digital wallets, banking customers have utilised the new method as a connection point when distributing their money.
Paysafe’s wallet-as-a-service approach and digital touchpoint network allow banks and FIs to meet customers in the middle and input and output cash whenever and however they see fit – creating a homogenous system understood by businesses and individuals.
Companies In This Post
- Open Society Foundations (OSF) Award $1.1 Million Grant to Afrobarometer to Spur Future Growth Read more
- Intix’s André Casterman on Why Richer Data is Essential for Real-Time Payments Read more
- (African) Fintech Revenues Could Grow by 8X to Reach $30 Billion by 2025 – Mckinsey & Company Read more
- HashKey Group and SEBA Bank Form Strategic Partnership to Accelerate Institutional Adoption of Digital Assets in Hong Kong and Switzerland Read more
- CMC Invest Launches Plus Plan – Investors Can Now Open Stocks and Shares ISAs and Access USD Currency Wallets Read more