Team Card: Sophie Theen
I am pleased to announce our second racer – Sophie Theen!
“I hail from the land of Kangaroos, but I grew up having Curry Laksa everyday (yes, the best thing about Malaysia). Being nomadic for most of my life, my priorities are often about finding new adventures so I end up wandering into new cities every other month. I say I hate routines but I’ve been living in London, working in Fintech, at Revolut and 11:FS for the last 3 years, and 7 in recruitment. Whilst I might be an avid traveller, I am terrifying at orientation but I will try my best to get us there being multilingual. Oh, I surf and have pink hair, and so wished I’m a mermaid. So really, I’d prefer to barter with seashells but hey, the modern world wants me to use Card and I shall obey.
OK, you can go ahead and judge me now.”
This year, Sophie will be the Racer for Team Card!
- New debit card and app launches to help those living with dementia to safely manage spending Read more
- Encompass Unveils pKYC Maturity Model to Set Benchmark for Regulatory Compliance Read more
- BitGo Partners With Coincover to Lead the Way in Digital Asset Protection Read more
- Embedded Finance as a Service: SAP Fioneer launches B2B embedded finance platform Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Getting Closer” – Terrie Smith, DIGISEQ in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more