medl’s Kiran Mathur Mohammed on Telemedicine and its Potential in Emerging Regions
At Fintech Islands, we caught up with Kiran Mathur Mohammed, the Co-Founder of medical compliance and healthcare company, medl, to talk about the opportunities afforded by telemedicine and delivering services that can adapt to different markets.
For Mohammed, insurtech is ripe with potential, as it is one of the only sectors where the financial incentive paves the way for long-term change and improvement in human behaviour – we can already see how physical wellness is being used effectively in shaping a persons insurance policy.
Companies In This Post
- Open Society Foundations (OSF) Award $1.1 Million Grant to Afrobarometer to Spur Future Growth Read more
- Intix’s André Casterman on Why Richer Data is Essential for Real-Time Payments Read more
- (African) Fintech Revenues Could Grow by 8X to Reach $30 Billion by 2025 – Mckinsey & Company Read more
- HashKey Group and SEBA Bank Form Strategic Partnership to Accelerate Institutional Adoption of Digital Assets in Hong Kong and Switzerland Read more
- CMC Invest Launches Plus Plan – Investors Can Now Open Stocks and Shares ISAs and Access USD Currency Wallets Read more