Insurtech Insights USA with Bobbie Shrivastav, Benekiva
We spoke to Bobbie Shrivastav, the Co-Founder and CPO of Benekiva, about digital transformation in a post-COVID world. Shrivastav believes that alternative payments will be the next big disruptor in the industry, and legacy insurers will finally use crypto and blockchain to their highest capabilities. The next generation of consumers are gravitating towards alternative payment methods, so insurers need to keep one step ahead in the claims process to meet their demands.
Companies In This Post
- Quaint Oak Bank Selects Finzly to Modernize Payments and Enable its Embedded Banking Practice Read more
- Fabrick Closes 2023 With A 14.5% Revenue Increase To €54.7 Million And Integrates Subsidiary Axerve To Enhance Payment Services Efficiency Read more
- Grifin launches Adaptive Investing™ to fulfill the promise of “democratizing” investments Read more
- Lloyds Bank forges UK’s first trade digitalisation partnership with WaveBL Read more
- DKK Partners secures initial approval from the Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority of Dubai Read more