Insurtech Insights USA with Allison Broglie, ReMark
We caught up with Allison Broglie, Head of Americas for ReMark, at ITI USA, and discussed digitalisation and the untapped potential in the health and wellness market. Modern consumers are looking to interact and engage more with their insurers and Broglie believes that more L&H products should be orientated around what insurance can do for customers in life rather than death.
Companies In This Post
- Quaint Oak Bank Selects Finzly to Modernize Payments and Enable its Embedded Banking Practice Read more
- Fabrick Closes 2023 With A 14.5% Revenue Increase To €54.7 Million And Integrates Subsidiary Axerve To Enhance Payment Services Efficiency Read more
- Grifin launches Adaptive Investing™ to fulfill the promise of “democratizing” investments Read more
- Lloyds Bank forges UK’s first trade digitalisation partnership with WaveBL Read more
- DKK Partners secures initial approval from the Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority of Dubai Read more