GPS’s Betsy Samuel on the Vastness of the Payments Space and What it Means to be a Good Partner
At Money20/20 Vegas, we caught up with Betsy Samuel, the Chief Marketing Officer at the payments-processing company, Global Processing Services (GPS), to talk about open banking and how it has changed the trajectory of the financial services and banking ecosystem.
For Samuel, the payment space is truly indefinable – being a fierce partner to some of the biggest movers and shakers in the industry (Revolut, Curve, Starling Bank, and Zilch), conferences like Sibos are invaluable to GPS as it puts directly in conversation with fintech innovators.
Companies In This Post
- Open Society Foundations (OSF) Award $1.1 Million Grant to Afrobarometer to Spur Future Growth Read more
- Intix’s André Casterman on Why Richer Data is Essential for Real-Time Payments Read more
- (African) Fintech Revenues Could Grow by 8X to Reach $30 Billion by 2025 – Mckinsey & Company Read more
- HashKey Group and SEBA Bank Form Strategic Partnership to Accelerate Institutional Adoption of Digital Assets in Hong Kong and Switzerland Read more
- CMC Invest Launches Plus Plan – Investors Can Now Open Stocks and Shares ISAs and Access USD Currency Wallets Read more