Fireblocks’ Ran Goldshtein on Why the World is Not Ready for CBDC
At Money20/20 Vegas, we caught up with Ran Goldshtein, the VP of Payments at the digital asset management company, Fireblocks, to discuss the company’s new payments engine – which globally transfers digital assets – and the importance of staying on top of the latest legislation in the world.
For Goldshtein, the world is not ready for CBDC, instead, stablecoins are the real benchmark for digital currency.
Companies In This Post
- Open Society Foundations (OSF) Award $1.1 Million Grant to Afrobarometer to Spur Future Growth Read more
- Intix’s André Casterman on Why Richer Data is Essential for Real-Time Payments Read more
- (African) Fintech Revenues Could Grow by 8X to Reach $30 Billion by 2025 – Mckinsey & Company Read more
- HashKey Group and SEBA Bank Form Strategic Partnership to Accelerate Institutional Adoption of Digital Assets in Hong Kong and Switzerland Read more
- CMC Invest Launches Plus Plan – Investors Can Now Open Stocks and Shares ISAs and Access USD Currency Wallets Read more