Fintech Finance Presents: Fintech Fire Round – Nina Mohanty
Nina Mohanty, is a tour de force in the Fintech industry – from working at Mastercard, Bud and now Klarna. She is also a massive advocate for women’s empowerment and children’s education and volunteers at: I Can Be, a children’s charity that breaks down barriers to opportunity for disadvantaged girls by introducing them to the world of work. Find out how the fintech extraordinaire takes to our selection of hot sauces and even spicier questions.
- A Falling King Dollar Signals a Reprieve for Emerging Markets Commentary From Crown Agents Bank Read more
- Uome Launches New Point of Sale Feature That Comes With a Cost of Living Incentive Changing the Game for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs Read more
- Brush Claims Unveils New Brand Identity to Support Strategic Transformation and Advanced Executive Growth Read more
- Mike McGovern on the Trends in Financial Institutions Read more
- Roland Brandli on Adapting to the Recent Changes in Payments Read more