Finovate Europe 2015
Another Finovate Europe is now in the books! On February 10 & 11, a record-setting crowd of 1,250 joined the event at Old Billingsgate to watch as 72 companies unveiled their latest and greatest financial technology. FinTech Finance was there to capture all the action, check out our latest episodes, Some great Technology start up’s with some usual faces.
Finovate’s format is built around two core aspects
- Short Demos of Innovative Financial Technology: Each handpicked company gets 7 minutes on stage to show their latest and greatest innovation. No slides or pre-recorded videos are allowed.
Derek Corcoran of Avoka presenting at Finovate Europe 2015
- Networking Sessions: Following the afternoon demo sessions, we have intimate networking time where you can talk directly to senior executives from the demoing companies.
A view from above, Networking at its best
Finovate Europe is no in its fifth year, and is a spin-off of the American Finovate conference series. Finovate is the first demo-focused conference series in the financial technology.
All Finovate events are organised by The Finovate Group, a boutique banking technology research firm in Seattle, Washington. Founded in 1995, The Finovate Group is best know for its research publication Online Banking Report and its popular blog NetBanker.com.
- Vencora acquires CREALOGIX Read more
- Bottomline Unveils Enhanced Internal Threat Management Solution Read more
- TerraPay joins forces with Diamond Trust Bank Uganda, to simplify global money transfers in Uganda Read more
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more