Virtual Arena: Deploying agile SaaS banking with Temenos and Nagarro
Very soon, SaaS based banking systems will be universal and strategic partnerships are playing a key role in their delivery. In this episode of the FF Virtual Arena we host Stéphane Meslet and Holger Lehmann from Temenos as well as Surya Vedula from software specialists Nagarro to find out how they’re providing banks with the tools they need.
Of course, banks large and small require standardised levels of compliance, security and capability but they also need solutions that are tailored to the demands of their specific consumer base. Lehmann and Meslet will explain how their Infinity product is able to offer this and how partners such as Nagarro can use the building blocks it provides to deliver localised systems.
Vedula can also provide some insight into that partnership and together our speakers explore how they’re approaching the evolving needs of the banking sector, as an increased dataset plays a central role and agility and adaptation is essential to stay competitive.
- Revolut and Bexs identified 61% of Brazilians That Travel Abroad Still Use Cash Read more
- Bold Penguin and Veruna announce industry-leading integration to return quotes from Bold Penguin to Veruna Read more
- NomuPay accelerates growth through acquisition of Total Processing Read more
- Socure Drives Fintech Innovation with Banking-as-a-Service Insights and Controls Read more
- UniCredit Invests in German Fintech Banxware Read more