FF Virtual Arena: Payment Trends in Asia
In today’s Virtual Arena join Bottomline Technologies and DBS HK as we discuss the huge innovation happening in payments across Asia. Eli Shoshani – based in Singapore and Medhy Souidi – based in Hong Kong tell our host Doug Mackenzie how their two regions are leading the way when it comes to the incredible payments transformation, from QR codes, to ISO.
- Lumos Technologies Releases Lumos Prime+ Score for Small Business Loans Exclusively Through Lenders Cooperative Read more
- FIN-FSA withdraws Nada express osk’s registration under the Act on Payment Institutions to provide payment service without authorisation Read more
- Trustly closes acquisition of Ecospend – becoming the leading Open Banking payments company in the UK Read more
- Ripple Names Monica Long As President Read more
- OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions Read more