FF Virtual Arena: How Banks are Becoming Data Centric from Front to the Back End
In today’s Virtual Arena join Nordea’s Tino Kam, Intix’s Andre Casterman and our host Douglas Mackenzie as they discuss how banks need to become data centric from front to back. This has become critical in payments as changes in customer demand for cross border and instant payments are putting strain on a bank’s core systems.
- Newfront Appoints Former Marsh Leader as US Growth Leader Read more
- Kroo: Only UK current account to offer more than 3% AER interest on balances up to £85k Read more
- Banking Transformed Podcast: Global Trends that will Disrupt Finance in 2023 Read more
- Barclays sets out its flexible banking strategy Read more
- TD Announces Exclusive Strategic Relationship With CanadaVisa to Help Support Newcomers as They Establish Their Financial Life in Canada Read more