FF Virtual Arena: The Cost of Compliance – Balancing the Books – Tech or Talent?
Welcome back to another exciting Virtual Arena from FF News. In this episode, we’ll be looking at the fight against fraud & organized crime. We’ll be looking at the cost of compliance and identifying where the real costs really lie. Are they wrapped up in Tech? Or does it cost more to get the right talent?
For this conversation, FF News’ Doug Mackenzie is joined by Jim Winters of Nationwide Building Society, Eddie Vaughan of LexisNexis Risk Solutions and David Callington of HSBC.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more