FF Virtual Arena: Neonomics x Worldline – The Road to Success for Open Banking
Welcome to another exciting Virtual Arena from the team here at FF News. In this episode, we’ll be talking about the world of open banking and the path to success for the industry in the coming years. With certain conversations and speculation casting doubts over the success of the open banking ecosystem, our guests give their insights on how the industry can thrive for the foreseeable future.
For this Virtual Arena, FF News’ Ali Paterson is joined by Nikolaj Hartvig, Director of International Business Development at Neonomics and Tom Wijnen, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Worldline.
People In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more