FF Virtual Arena: How to Scale a Fintech Organisation in 2023
In this exclusive Virtual Arena titled: ‘How to Scale a Fintech Organisation’, FF News’s Taylor Griffin sits down with leaders Aaron Holmes, the CEO of fintech SaaS provider, Kani, and André Silva, the Global Head of Expansion at Revolut, about scalability in the financial services sector, and some of the goals and challenges businesses need to consider before taking their leap into expansion.
“Consumer financial services products are built on trust. It is essential that consumers know that they can trust their organisations with their money.”
Scalability is one of the most important KPIs a company considers when they think about growth.
From regulation and compliance to cultivating the right team that can foster global innovation and still have their finger on the pulse of local and regional cultures – successfully scaling a fintech involves openness to adaptability and a strong infrastructure that was already established before scaling was even a thought.
“For us, [Revolut] scalability was always a key part of our DNA,” said Silva. “It was what we set ourselves up to do – but at the same time, cementing our processes and working in the UK at the forefront of fintech regulation gave us the opportunity to cement our processes and build a tech that we could scale globally.”
- Spline Data Announces Launch of Its First Quantitative Municipal Bond Curve Pricing Solutions Read more
- Global Fintech Leader Ascenda Announces Axis Bank Partnership Read more
- 21Shares and CoinGecko Release The Global Crypto Classification Standard Report Read more
- Tempo France and Nairagram Unite for African Remittances: A Game Changer Read more
- Broadridge Named Leading Provider of Managed Services Capabilities by Chartis Read more