FF Virtual Arena: How Open Banking and BaaS are Enabling Fintech Innovation 2/3
Join the second part of our Virtual Arena series on ‘How open banking and BaaS is enabling fintech innovation’ powered by our partners Vodeno. We’ve got a stellar line up of guests in:
So make sure you don’t miss the today’s Virtual Arena as we will find out how these organisations are partnering together to typify the open banking movement and BaaS ecosystem.
- Quaint Oak Bank Selects Finzly to Modernize Payments and Enable its Embedded Banking Practice Read more
- Fabrick Closes 2023 With A 14.5% Revenue Increase To €54.7 Million And Integrates Subsidiary Axerve To Enhance Payment Services Efficiency Read more
- Grifin launches Adaptive Investing™ to fulfill the promise of “democratizing” investments Read more
- Lloyds Bank forges UK’s first trade digitalisation partnership with WaveBL Read more
- DKK Partners secures initial approval from the Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority of Dubai Read more