Why Ohio could be the destination of choice for European businesses | FF Salon at Money20/20 Europe
In this video from the FF Salon at Money20/20 Europe this year, we spoke to Alina Harastasanu from JobsOhio. She heads up Business Development in Europe and was able to give us some insights into what JobsOhio are doing, to promote the state’s enviable qualities.
Alina is originally from Romania but has been in Ohio ever since she studied there and settled down. She’s ideally placed to talk about businesses in Europe making the leap to a state with a booming financial sector and a highly ranked ecosystem for multiple sectors. She’s also taken a very typical route and one that JobsOhio champion as advocates of the area.
Companies In This Post
- Economist Impact Research for Temenos Shows Banking is Becoming Byte-Sized with Rise of Embedded Finance Read more
- South Africans Can Now Scan to Pay with Crypto Read more
- Starling Bank sets the standard: Boosts interest rate to 3.25% for Personal and Joint current account balances Read more
- Perenna raises $52 million in latest funding round to establish a new financial infrastructure in the UK Read more
- Tune Insight Secures $3.4M as It Pushes the Boundaries from a Data Economy to a Secure Insight Economy Read more