Ruediger Vogt gives us the secret to saving the world
Sustainability and eco innovation is high on the agenda for Giesecke+Devrient, with their cards acting as a symbol of change for future investment. Ruediger Vogt takes us through his plan, and it doesn’t leave the customers of G+D behind.
‘Clients can participate in these programmes, so they can do ocean cleanups, together with Fintech and helping the community’.
Fintech has been a driving innovation of our generation, resulting in many technological advances and benefits worldwide. Still, it is also contributing to climate change in its unique way. But there are plenty of solutions moving forwards.
With every payment you make creating a carbon footprint, what does the future look like for Fintech’s ecosystem?
Companies In This Post
- Optimum Finance Continues Growth Trajectory with New Funding Capability Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Neobanking Around the World” – Alex Weber, N26 in ‘The Paytech Magazine’ Read more
- VizyPay’s Cash Discount Program Wins Bronze in 12th Annual Best in Biz Awards Read more
- BNY Mellon’s Isabel Schmidt on Payments Modernisation and the Digital Economy in 2022 Read more
- Virtual cards and updated Spending Insights join Starling Bank’s enhanced suite of money management tools Read more