James Winter Wants Small Businesses to have the WHOLE Sandwich!
Cross-border remittance can be a tricky business if old rules get in the way – with large shares being taken out before funds even reach their end-customer. Such deductions aren’t built to support high-volume transactions.
“Payments Never Sleep”
Joining us at the FF Salon we have James Winter, the SVP of Europe at Thunes, a payment infrastructure builder. Winter spills on what goes into developing centres of excellence and why building a global product relies on technological perceptiveness on local regulations and payment cultures.
Companies In This Post
- Optimum Finance Continues Growth Trajectory with New Funding Capability Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Neobanking Around the World” – Alex Weber, N26 in ‘The Paytech Magazine’ Read more
- VizyPay’s Cash Discount Program Wins Bronze in 12th Annual Best in Biz Awards Read more
- BNY Mellon’s Isabel Schmidt on Payments Modernisation and the Digital Economy in 2022 Read more
- Virtual cards and updated Spending Insights join Starling Bank’s enhanced suite of money management tools Read more