Ghela Boskovich HATES Liars! Why fintech doesn’t need them
“be part of the institutional landscape. Don’t fight the nature of what you are.”
Ghela Boskovich has one piece of advice for fintechs on the come up, “be part of the institutional landscape. Don’t fight the nature of what you are.”
At the FF Salon, the Regional Director/Head of Europe of the Financial Data and Technology Association passes on some pearls of wisdom on why you must always be honest with yourself and not be afraid of being uncomfortable.
Whether it be a personal ethos or work ethic, transparency and going the distance is what success in finance technology is all about.
Companies In This Post
- Optimum Finance Continues Growth Trajectory with New Funding Capability Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Neobanking Around the World” – Alex Weber, N26 in ‘The Paytech Magazine’ Read more
- VizyPay’s Cash Discount Program Wins Bronze in 12th Annual Best in Biz Awards Read more
- BNY Mellon’s Isabel Schmidt on Payments Modernisation and the Digital Economy in 2022 Read more
- Virtual cards and updated Spending Insights join Starling Bank’s enhanced suite of money management tools Read more