Dharmesh Mistry on why homeowners deserve more
A person’s back pocket is littered with receipts. From bank statestatents, electricity bills, tax numbers, there are a lot of things to remember in outward transactions, and potentially a lot to lose and forget.
“With 10,000 data points in AskHomey, we can start to generate income for people, but also save them time and money when managing their home.”
Dharmesh Mistry, the CEO of data platform AskHomey, visits the FF Salon for a quick trim and conversation about his company, and the value it brings for homeowners and buyers.
Companies In This Post
- Optimum Finance Continues Growth Trajectory with New Funding Capability Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Neobanking Around the World” – Alex Weber, N26 in ‘The Paytech Magazine’ Read more
- VizyPay’s Cash Discount Program Wins Bronze in 12th Annual Best in Biz Awards Read more
- BNY Mellon’s Isabel Schmidt on Payments Modernisation and the Digital Economy in 2022 Read more
- Virtual cards and updated Spending Insights join Starling Bank’s enhanced suite of money management tools Read more