The transformation happening in APAC banking with BPC | FF News at Singapore Fintech Festival
At Singapore Fintech Festival we speak to Terry Paleologos, who manages APAC for BPC. He sheds light on some of the transformation that’s occurring in the region. They’ve seen a lot of banking licences issued and innovation encouraged which has resulted in an explosion of digital wallets and cloud based services.
There’s challenges of course for large institutions but that’s where a player like BPC come in and Paleologos talks us through the role they play in supporting their clients along the SaaS journey. He also talks about what the future holds, so stick around to find out what’s coming up for the tech space in Asia Pacific.
Companies In This Post
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more
- Satago Joins the NayaOne Marketplace Read more
- Hummingbird Launches Automations Product To Take On Time-Consuming Compliance Tasks Read more
- Tandem Bank launches affordability calculator Read more