Wise moves towards infrastructure powering banks | FF Salon at Sibos 2023
We’re joined at the FF Salon by Steve Naudé, MD of the Wise Platform at Wise, who gives us the news that they’ve recently partnered with Swift to bring their payments powering platform to more financial institutions around the world. Speaking at Sibos 2023 he gives us an overview of how Wise are continuing on their mission to make moving money ever easier and faster and are becoming an increasingly established player in the infrastructure layer.
Naude also talks about how innovation in the space is often defined more by incremental improvements than seismic changes. Many of the challenges are the same but the solutions are evolving and there are always more ways payments technology can be applied to fresh niches.
Companies In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more