We are on the cusp of blockchain breakthrough. Nick Jones from Zumo | FF Salon at Sibos 2023
We speak to Nick Jones, co-founder and CEO of Zumo at the FF Salon at Sibos 2023 about how we could be on the cusp of a blockchain breakthrough. Jones who helped set up the crypto and DeFi based company in 2018, talks about his entryway into this exciting world and how we can move towards using data in a way that is transparent and efficient.
He also has some advice for companies setting up a tech business in the current climate. Capital is scarce so there’s even greater imperative to build out your idea and prove and validate the product. And there’s few better people to talk about this than someone who cut his teeth in an exciting new company and then started his own business.
Companies In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more