TodaQ micro payments technology ready to launch in Toronto | FF Salon at Sibos 2023
At the FF Salon we spoke to Hassan Khan, who is the co-founder and CEO of TodaQ, to find out more about what they’re doing in the world of API-to-API micro-payments. Speaking at Sibos 2023, he filled us in on where they’re heading and the testing they’ve done so far of their technology, which is built to help businesses benefit from super quick payment times.
Khan also raises the benefits of walking meetings at an event like Sibos and how as a Toronto local he’s able to take guests to some cooler spots off the beaten path. Of course, Sibos has presented some great opportunities to network but he talks about how there’s still a requirement to communicate the benefits of their product in it’s simplest terms.
Companies In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more