The time is now to become ISO 20022 native. A conversation with Swift and Bottomline | FF News at Sibos 2023
In this conversation with Julie Bolan, Head of Payments at Swift, and Edward Ireland, Head of Commercial Product Management at Bottomline, we find out how they’re approaching the impending changes in financial transaction messaging. Bolan talks about the best practices for managing transactions and champions their API based Swift GPI standard for removing friction from banks end to end processing.
Both agree that banks need to be considering what messaging they use ahead of standardisation and Ireland talks about how they can support their customers in becoming ISO 20022 native. There’s discussion on the increased use of hosted infrastructure and much more.
- G2 Risk Solutions and Mastercard Combine AI and Merchant Insights for Superior Transaction Laundering Detection Read more
- OneBanx appoints Javed Anjum as new CEO Read more
- Lloyds Banking Group joins Open Property Data Association on mission to deliver better homebuying process Read more
- New report reveals how banks can tackle new payment scams | ACI Worldwide Read more
- “End the SME savings penalty” says new campaign backed by Britain’s small businesses Read more