Slowing down in the fast moving world of payments with Allevo | FF Salon at Sibos 2023
We’re talking to Ioana Guiman, partner at Allevo, from the FF Salon at Sibos 2023 all about her journey into software, and managing a business. We also hear how as a business partner of Swift, they help banks and institutions connect to the Swift network.
In the hairdressers chair, Guiman talks about the importance of flexible working and slowing down when working in a fast moving sector. There’s also comments about the differences between the European and American markets and what they’re hoping to see at this years conference.
Companies In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more