Sibos Highlights 2023
Sibos is over for another year, but we had a blast!
Get a flavour of the event in our highlights reel! This year’s conference was in Toronto where more than 9000 banking and financial technology professionals and decision makers from across the global financial ecosystem gathered to talk, network, and dream up the future
There were over 750 speakers across 250 sessions and of course 190 exhibitors, including our very own FF Salon booth, where we spoke to a whole host of interesting innovators, business leaders and speakers
It was good to be back and we had a great time speaking to William Moroney from Temenos, Silvia Mensdorff-Pouilly from FIS, Ben Janse van Rensburg from BanservAfrica, Jack Niven from AutoRek and many more individuals.
Of course, we caught up with a number of fintechs, vendors, and financial institutions that were exhibiting including Temenos, Bank of America, Mastercard, NatWest, Swift (of course) and more
More videos from the conference still to come!
People In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more