How Hawk:AI is fighting financial crime in an effort to be the world’s best. Chris Caruana | FF Salon at Sibos 2023
We speak to Chris Caruana from Hawk:AI at the FF Salon about what they’re doing in the areas of fraud detection and AML. Speaking at Sibos 2023 in Toronto, Caruana tells us how he got to this position and how working with Hawk AI is the perfect match up of his interests in technology and preventing fraud.
There’s a sense that this product can have a meaningful impact on real people, both consumers and organisations alike, who are continually under threat from fraud and money laundering. In this interview he also talks about the importance of networking and Hawk:AI’s goal to be the world’s best in the financial crime space.
Companies In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more