How Bank of America is Delivering Efficiency and Connection for Corporates | FF News at Sibos 2023
At Sibos 2023, we caught up with Tom Durkin, Managing Director at Bank of America, to find out about developments to the CashPro product he heads up. Durkin acknowledges the changing expectations of corporate customers and spoke of their announcement in Toronto about a new Chat feature which aims to make customer interaction and the use of data more efficient.
Having been involved in an advisory role at Swift for some years, he’s well placed to talk about how they run payments for their customers. He also talks about the changes happening in banking in North America and how Sibos acts as a great starting point for community and collaboration over the next year.
Companies In This Post
- Where the Future of Insurance is Decided | ITC Vegas Summary Read more
- Atom funds Women in Technology scholarships at Durham University to find next generation of leaders Read more
- PayPal Names Suzan Kereere as President of Global Markets Read more
- N26 appoints Juan Bongiovanni as Chief Marketing Officer Read more
- Is this the coolest fintech festival in town? | Fintech Talents Festival 2023 Read more