Commerzbank’s Plan for the Future of Payments
At Sibos 2023, we speak to Simone Loefgen, Global Head of Payment Platforms at Commerzbank AG, about the importance of getting buy in from multiple stakeholders in the wake of constant and major changes in the payments space. She talks about their partnership with Valantic FSA and their desire to be more agile, as well as how ISO 20022 will make things easier for the institution and customers alike, finally unleashing the potential of unstructured data and potentially driving value in new ways.
Companies In This Post
- BBVA Spark and Capchase Sign Partnership Agreement Read more
- Cross River Launches Premier Fintech Investment Banking Franchise Read more
- PayTabs Egypt partners with Souhoola to enhance its payment solutions portfolio Read more
- Raqami Islamic Digital Bank chooses Codebase Technologies to Transform Digital Banking for 240 Million Pakistanis Read more
- Tabby launches Tabby+, a subscription service that lets shoppers pay in 4 anywhere with their Tabby Card Read more