Building New Features Through Experimentation at Bank of America | FF News at Sibos 2023
At Sibos 2023 we caught up with Allison Shonerd, the Head of Global Digital Disbursements at Bank of America, to find out how they’re adapting to change and developing new services to meet consumer needs. We hear her insights into changes across the financial ecosystem such as the growth in the e-commerce market and how that’s driving demand for cross border payments. Shonerd also mentions working with proofs of concept and their focus on the great potential of rich data, whilst acknowledging partnerships are absolutely essential in today’s market.
Companies In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more